Saturday 11 July 2009

Greed

Hey hey hey. I have been away from my mac for a while now as I am on placement in Newcastle (county down, not upon tyne). I am having fun and learning loads! This post is basically to say that I am contributing to another blog now...

If you know me then you'll know I'm a bit obsessed with the art of skateboarding/wheelie boarding etc etc. My good friend Graeme and I now have a blog dedicated to skateboarding! It should be good fun and mildly entertaining/interesting. The plan is to pour out our admiration for it onto the blog and also put up some of our own footage too!

So please be kind and have a look, bookmark it, all that stuff. You may find it of some interest, you never know!

HERE...ITS HERE!

Check out this muscle man. He has no relevance to anything really. Its just funny.

No comments: