Saturday 24 October 2009

Some New Work

I recently finished re-branding a local Cumbrian company called Larch Cottage Nurseries. These are my final logos for the company, which consists of the nursery itself, a restaurant and an art gallery. Obviously, these three areas are completely different, so I decided to link them together with a simple type treatment.

I used University Roman for these and tidied it up a bit so that the type would sit a bit more comfortably. I also added small bits of foliage to include the organic, natural feel of the company. These pieces were only to the letterforms which I thought could allow them, that is, the R and the S both (if you write them manually), have a natural flow to them.

Enough of the waffle, here are my logos, comments most appreciated.

No comments: