Thursday 19 November 2009

Billboard designs

Another recent University project, titled Rage Against the Machine (questionable), required 4 billboards that tackled the issue of energy consumption. The other stipulation was that we weren't asked to scream and shout at the audience, but try to create imagery that would strike up the debate on this problem.

I chose to keep it domestic and create some surreal imagery, with simple buzz words. Reason being, I wanted the billboards to be immediately arresting and memorable as well. I'll let you be the judge of that!

Im pretty happy with the final outcome, however, I would have benefited from a photographer to assist me, as I very much lack those skills.







2 comments:

Robbie said...

yeah these have turned out really nice in the end. very effective designs.

Andy Clarke said...

hey man honestly, if you need anything shot in anyway I'm more than willing to help! I love working with other people.

just gimme a shout