Thursday 25 February 2010

Recently...

I've been kind of quiet on the blog-front as of late , so I thought I would give it a wee hug in the form of a couple bits of new work. First off is hedfux, this project may turn into one of my main final major projects, as it can require me to work in many disciplines, such as packaging, brand design, art direction and crafty-ness (cutting up paper). Looking forward to seeing it take shape, I'll explain more about the company in a later post.



Another project currently turning the cogs in my dome is a short identity for a group of acting students in Belfast, one being my wee sister and thats why i'm doing it. I've enjoyed creating it, but still need to decide on a final colour palette. I will also be designing other small pieces that the logo will be applied to.



No comments: