Friday 11 December 2009

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 1, 2

Im currently in the middle of producing some stop motion animations for the latest University brief. When I say "in the middle," I mean DEEP in the middle. There is a hell of allot of work to be put into these.

Below is a quick test I did to check my angles and other stuff. It's very rough and not much is going on, but, it's a start, right? For the final animations, there is allot more going on in the backround, colours and objects galore! I'm really finding the lighting element the hardest part, but I've plenty of time.

I shall post more of these up as I do them. Really enjoying these analogue processes. I'll not bore you with why I've chosen to use animation, I'll do that in a later post (coz I'm nice like that). Have a wee look here and give me some feedback if possible! Ta

Stop Motion Test from Tony Moore on Vimeo.

No comments: