Wednesday 2 December 2009

Creating the afterlife

I'm not a highly religious person but I saw this on YDN design guide and thought it was a great and a very interesting idea. Creating a battery out of yourself, after death and using the energy do undertake tasks that you wish and have declared when living. I think powering a camera to take specific images may be quite interesting. What would you use the power for?



YDN design guide is a pretty interesting podcast, its free to subscribe to. Lots of nice products and interviews feature in their videos.

2 comments:

Andy Clarke said...

pretty interesting that! as well as having the intimate purpose like the dildo or tooth brush I think it would be more viable possibly if the energy captured was put to a more social or industrial use.

Stephen said...

Thats quite morbid but amazing at the same time, its so cool that someone thought of that!

I dont know what i would like to be maybe the battery in an I-pod so i can hear all the music that comes out when im gone :D