Sunday 26 September 2010

A quick post

Hello all...so the clubnight I was helping with has been and gone, it went really well and I think everyone had a fun evening. My role on the night was chief of welcoming, charging folk in and then stamping them...and that is what I want to share with you.

Introducing, the official Trenchfoot stamp! It clocks in at 48mm x 7mm. It was cool to be stamping something I designed onto loads of people and onto anything within reach. There's a pic of one of the flyers here too, with the "trench" ripped out of the top.





If you were there on the night, I do hope you had fun and thank you for coming, we really enjoy working on the night. If you had a crap time however, let me know aswell, because we're only rookies in this game and all criticism is important to us to try and improve on what we're doing!

1 comment:

Graham said...

thought this flier was cool man. good idea... also i can comment again !! stoked