Thursday 30 September 2010

This highlights the dangers of boredom



Good evening all, hope you are good!

Tonight me and the graphics tablet got busy, it's been a while. Look at what bloody happened! Totally an accident and unplanned, I really enjoyed working on this. Really sorry if this breaks anyones eyeballs, I know mine are sore after doodling away at this.

This mess was brought to you by mainly boredom but also:

Metallica (kind of, those who know, know)
Heroin Skateboards
90's grafitti
The Pharcyde
A Tribe called quest)
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Fos
Lizard King
Super Super mag (but not loads, I have to stress that)
E4 (it's just the backround image...you know the purple shite in the breaks? My friends tv has terrible reception and then it goes all weird and I take pictures of it)
Glitch Art
Earthless
Witch
Ex-Girlfriends
and boredom.

Think I'm going to do more stuff like this, I really enjoyed it (and the outcome too). I like how theres a bit of naivety about it. Maybe that comes down to it being done sporadically. Anyhoo, I'm off to play Metal Slug 7 on the DS, let me know what you think of this monstrosity, I don't use my tablet that much but want to, if you have any tips for me, that would be great!

Cheers big ears.

No comments: